DO YOU WANT PEACEFUL PERIODS?
Hi, I'm Kim Nguyen of Effective Wisdom. I was voted Best Acupuncturist by Northern Virginia Magazine and I'm already top-ranked in my new home of Richmond, VA.
I've been helping busy women battling fatigue, bloating and mood swings improve their digestion and energy for over ten years, so they can live seamlessly without hormonal and menstrual irregularities.
I can teach you how to unlock the secrets that are hidden in our hormones so you can embrace your feminine power. It’s what makes each and every one of us unique and it’s about time we, as women, understand exactly what a normal cycle looks like.
You can achieve peace.
Break the cycle of low self-esteem when you are bloated and breaking out, exhausted from poor sleep, popping pills multiple times a day for cramps, headaches and breast tenderness. If you have been dealing with this for many moons now and you believed it to be "just part of being a woman," as every female in your family experienced this, I can help you!
I can help you while giving you the steps to help yourself.
Over time, you can learn how to feel in charge, instead of letting your period control you. Once you understand how the body perceives certain messages, you can take steps to help yourself. You won't need to rely on caffeine and sugar to keep you going, regulating your hormones and sweet tooth with proper nutrition. You'll rest more and sleep better.
Yes, this can be done without harmful and long-term side effects of over-the-counter pain medications. You can resolve this naturally instead of worrying about your next cycle approaching, or taking birth control pills, which increase your risk of blood clots, heart attacks and certain cancers.
This is why I've created the Peaceful Period Program
Through a range of tools and skills I've used often in clinic, combined with an at-home program I create for you, we will work together to help you have easier periods so you can have more vitality and finally experience less cravings and discomfort. Such a lifestyle supports harmonious relationships while trusting your own body to keep calm and balanced.
“I started seeing a lot of different changes, things that I thought little about, and thought I had to take prescription medicine for. In three weeks I stopped sweating heavily after 20 years. I also stopped having pain in my bladder, and frequent urges to go to the bathroom. Two major problems that I thought I had to live with forever are gone…without side effects! I also started feeling a lot better emotionally, I stopped being angry or sad all the time. My symptoms are just a brief, tangible glance at how much Kim & her perceptive attitude have helped me so much. I have become physically a much better person, my appetite and cravings for sweets are under control, but I am most grateful for the peace of mind, the wholeness, I hadn’t felt in years. I feel good mentally and physically again. I definitely would recommend Kim to everyone. All of my friends, neighbors, and co-workers know how grateful I am to her and her work.”
This Three-Month Transformation gives you the tools you need for sustainable results through the three pillars of our Peaceful Period Protocol
1. Individualized Treatment Plan
- An individualized treatment plan outlining the goals we will achieve together
- Biweekly telehealth consultations to monitor your progress and modify your protocol if necessary
- Specific nutrition and lifestyle recommendations to support hormonal health and balance
- Stress reduction tips and techniques to calm your mind
2. Cutting-Edge Therapies
- Supplemental Botanical Medicine to reduce pain and inflammation while regulating your cycle, enhancing proper blood circulation
- Phototherapy patches (30) to reduce unwanted symptoms during the premenstrual phase
- Auricular acupressure protocol and Earseeds to regulate appetite and cravings and improve digestion
3. Accountability and Support
- Ongoing Email/Text support to help you stay accountable and get results, and access to a private Facebook group
1) accelerate your performance
2) help you measure your success and progress
3) keep you engaged, responsible and productive
We will help you stay on track and make changes that will help you achieve a peaceful period.
"I feel very safe and comfortable in her hands and have been so glad to have her in my arsenal of self-care tools."