Prepare for Your Appointment
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns or suggestions.
An Acknowledgement/Consent Form and Screening Survey will be sent via email 24 hours before your appointment(s). If you have traveled within the last two weeks, please wait to schedule your appointment. *Please notify me if you develop symptoms of COVID-19 or test positive within 14 days of your last visit.*
- Arrive a few minutes before your appointment since the waiting area is closed and the doors will be locked until I am ready for you. If you wait in the car, make sure you are comfortable as this could affect the screening. (If you require assistance of a parent/guardian, they will also need to follow these instructions and stay in the room with you while wearing a mask for the duration of the treatment.)
- Everyone entering the building will have a touchless thermometer and pulse oximeter reading outside before entering. A temperature of under 100°F is required. You may want to check your temperature on the day of your appointment.
- It is required that everyone wears a mask to their appointment, for the duration of the treatment. If you do not have one, I will provide one for you. If you do not want to wear a mask or have a condition that makes it difficult for you to wear one, please do not expect to be treated. If I need to see your tongue for diagnosis, I will ask you to remove the mask briefly.
- Patients will be required to wash their hands before and after the treatment, or use hand sanitizer. I will escort you in and out of the building.
- All payment will be contactless, and therefore a credit card in your account will be required to make your appointment online. The transaction will be processed during or after your treatment and you will receive a receipt via email. Otherwise, a check for $85 payable to Kim Nguyen, L.Ac. can be accepted pre-treatment.
- All new patients will have a virtual consultation prior to receiving their first treatment. Established patients are recommended to schedule a virtual consultation if they need to address a new condition (i.e. acute pain or injury) or reevaluate and discuss her/his treatment plan.
★ Leave your personal belongings in your car and bring only necessary items.
★ You will have time to change if needed but I will not be providing any linens at this time. Please prepare to expose knees and elbows during the treatment if possible.
★ Stay hydrated after your treatment. I will have water available in the breakroom at your request.
★ Speak up-If you would like me to wear gloves during your treatment I am glad to do so. I will continue to wash my hands before and after each patient.
- Air Purified rooms (with HEPA Filter and UV-C power)
- Armchairs will have vinyl coverings and paper in order to be wiped down after every patient like the treatment tables.
- After each treatment, pillow covers, furniture, heat lamps, door knobs, call buttons and light switches will be wiped down with 70% alcohol or a disinfectant spray.
- Multiple times a day the common areas including desktops, keyboards, bathroom sink, faucets, etc. will be disinfected.
- I will continue to wash my hands before and after every patient, while wearing a surgical mask/N95 and face shield in the office. I will be wearing gloves while cleaning/disinfecting.
- I will stay home if I feel ill in any way, and ask that you do the same. All cancellation fees will be waived.